CDL Truck Drivers, Class A or B (Dump/Concrete)
Applicant must have 1 year experience as a driver.
- Must maintain and drive dump truck, concrete mixer and semi-trailer.
- Must be able to do labor work or other when not driving.
- Must have clean driving record and current medical card.
- Must be safety minded about yourself and others around you.
- Must be able to work efficiently with others.
- Willing to show up to work everyday and travel.
Smoky Hill, LLC offers competitive wages with subsistence, health insurance and retirement.
Pre-employment drug testing is required.
Everify is used for Employment Eligibility Verification.
Smoky Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
All qualified applicants will be considered, regardless of race, gender or status as an individual with a disability or veteran.
Fill out application online at http://www.smokyhillconst.com/opportunities.html
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call Smoky Hill, LLC, Salina, KS at 785-825-1224 or 800-558-5437.