Alpha Media– Salina is seeking dynamic, results-oriented Account Executives with a proven track record of building and maintaining on-going relationships with existing clients through the entire sales cycle. The ideal candidate must possess proven business development and sales experience. The Account Executive must be a self-starter that is able to work with clients to meet marketing objectives and sell the value of Alpha Media local radio and digital brands.
Alpha Media owns or has pending 253 stations in 54 markets across the United States and we are the fastest growing company in radio today. We believe in creating progressive products, world class events and building strong relationships in our communities.
Come work for the fastest growing media company in America!
Responsibilities for this position may include:
· Sell radio and digital advertising.
· Successfully uncover and close new, non-radio advertisers utilizing plans comprised of local spot and/or digital/non-spot revenue areas.
· Understand digital marketing including mobile and programmatic digital advertising.
· Ensure that company initiatives and tools provided are used and maximized.
· Participate in weekly sales meetings and training sessions.
· Submit a weekly planner and discuss sales prospects with Sales Director.
· Prepare monthly sales goals with the assistance of the Sales Director.
· Negotiate direct and agency business.
· Input client orders and copy using company provided software.
· Ensure that client accounts are paid in a timely matter.
· Ensure attainment of monthly, quarterly and annual local + NTR + digital budget goals.
Requirements of this position may include the following:
· A proven track record delivering strong and consistent sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
· The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for Alpha Media’s unique platform and value proposition.
· This position requires a fully insured personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
· Previous sales experience.
· Experience building strategic presentations and dynamically presenting them to clients.
· Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
· A minimum of two years radio or media broadcasting experience.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity, apply online today at www.AlphaMediaUSA.com/careers or mail your cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Nicci Novotny
PO Box 80
Salina, KS 67402
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.